TRIZ future conference aims globally to spread TRIZ knowledge, tools and methods worldwide. It brings together industrials and academics to share experiences, works and progress on the subject of how to use and develop TRIZ.
TFC’19 encourages research and feedback that deal with TRIZ theory and its applications in all areas. It also encourages professionals who are unfamiliar with TRIZ to submit their experiences with research development as well as difficulties and obstacles they face to innovate.
TFC’19 is an edition that also places special emphasis on TRIZ integration into recent research topics that drive new opportunities for innovation breakthroughs for developing countries and emerging economies such as (but not limited to):
- Knowledge based engineering and computer-aided invention with TRIZ
- Opportunities and challenges of digitalization for innovation progress
- Creativity in Science, Entrepreneurship, Industry and Education
- Integration of TRIZ Methodology into Innovation Design Process
- Industrial R&D processes and innovation best practices
On the margins of the conference, some TRIZ tutorials will be organized for attendees